I'm not aware of a joystick widget, but developing one (warning:
famous last words) should be easy. Just process the touch events' x
and y relative to the center of the widget and convert that into
joystick input.

Yusuf Saib
Android
·T· · ·Mobile· stick together
The views, opinions and statements in this email are those of the
author solely in their individual capacity, and do not necessarily
represent those of T-Mobile USA, Inc.