Just to be clear, I'm not speaking in an official capacity for anyone,
nor am I a lawyer. But AFAIK, one of Android's design parameters was
to free developers from worrying if their code's licenses would
conflict with Android. So to answer your question, I am not aware of
any problems with developing an Android app that uses Apache code.

Yusuf Saib
Android
·T· · ·Mobile· stick together
The views, opinions and statements in this email are those of the
author solely in their individual capacity, and do not necessarily
represent those of T-Mobile USA, Inc.