Hi

On Oct 1, 5:09 pm, Beowolve <beowo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> From the stack trace it looks like the memory allocation is done
> inside the "Map.resize" function.
> So you most likely set a enormous size after the orientation change to
> your mapview.

hmmm, i never set any size in my source code.

> Adding some Log.i functions might narrow it down to the source of the
> problem.

can you please show me an example. What tag i must set in the Log.i
function??
Log.i(TAG,MSG)????

I try to use the onConfigurationChanged() functtion. If i set another
xml file with less content/widgets (only 1 TextView, 1 EditText and 1
button) it works:

if(config.orientation==Configuration.ORIENTATION_LANDSCAPE)
{
                setContentView(R.layout.ANOTHER_XML_FILE);
}

But i've read, that the onConfigurationChanged - method isn't the best
choice.
So if there is a solution without that, i will prefer that.

Thanks,
Stefan