I'm having trouble getting rid of the permission warning for the new
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission.  Here are the instructions from the
release notes:

WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external
storage. Applications using API Level 3 and lower will be implicitly
granted this permission (and this will be visible to the user);
Applications using API Level 4 or higher must explicitly request this
permission.

I tried setting the following parameters:

    * target=android-4 in default.properties
    * targetSdkVersion="4" in AndroidManifest.xml
    * minSdkVersion="4" in AndroidManifest.xml

...but the permission prompt would not disappear, even though I do not
have the WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission listed in my manifest.

Has anyone managed to get this working?  If so, what steps did you
take?

Thanks,
  Peter