Hi ,

Details on our submissiont to ADC2:

App Name:   Speedlimits
Category:     Games: Casual/Puzzle
Developer:    James Pruett
Website:      http://www.wikispeedia.org
                   http://code.google.com/p/speedlimit/

she speeds. We hope this gives the game enough cred to not get banned
outright. It links to http://www.wikispeedia.org for the speedlimits
and also allows the user to add ones along his daily routes. I am
going to stay exclusively on Android for this type speed-app and I
have offshoot apps/plans for this genre [if you want to help, contact
me]. Most of all, I want to beat my counterpart who thinks hes all-
that, developing on the iPhone. ( http://asafedrive.com/ ) IMHO,
Android is optimal for driving games with an edge like this one.

Bugs: I didn't get kph in it, so its very crippled.

Experience: This is my first app. My suggestion to newbies is, don't
do it on a laptop. Find instead a huge monitor for development.
Otherwise you will be moving the Android-emulator millions of times
per day. It took me two months from start to finish. I would like to
see more example code, very simple ones like "translate" which I based
this game on.

Feedback: If you tell me what you think of the game, I will put your
name on the frontpage of wikispeedia.org under "thanks". You will be
famous...

Many Thanks,
Jim Pruett