Hi,

I read various lists and blogs regarding setting up EMMA to obtain
code coverage. I am TA-ing a software engineering class and it would
great to have the students measure code coverage. Unfortunately, it
seems EMMA is still in early development and there are still a few
problems setting it up.

I have a few questions:

Is there any alternative to EMMA?

Getting EMMA to work requires recompiling the SDK. Is it still the
case in 1.6?

The problem is that most of the students in the course will use
Windows and compiling Android on Windows is not supported.
If there is an easier way to get an EMMA enabled image, I would be
grateful if someone can post an updated tutorial for 1.6.

Alternatively, would it be possible to also link an EMMA enabled SDK
to the Android download page for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows?

Thanks,

Cristi