Hi all,

I've experienced a possible bug on the GridView class.

In a project I've got a GridView which is filled with TextView's. A
class which implements the OnItemClickListener and
OnItemSelectedListener. When an item in the GridView is clicked, the
onItemClick functions receives the control, but... the item #0 is
selected (I can see it because the TextView changes its colour by
state, but also because the parent.getSelectedItemPosition() returns
this position). The action with onItemClick works fine.

I've tested with new projects, and other kind of view's inside of
GridView, but in all of them when I click on any item, the #0 is
selected.

Also I've tested with other kind of "list" views and this doesn't
happens.

Is this behaviour normal?

--
Luc