@shobhit,Thanks for Your reply;

I have tried it with "HttpCamera" with help of webcam2000;
 But no successes ;
Actually am begginer in Android programming,
I tried  like u mentioned(thread run from Activity Method), from
"NyARToolkitAndroid" (http://en.sourceforge.jp/projects/nyartoolkit/
downloads/31187/NyARToolkitAndroid-1.0.1.20080522.zip/)

Bt,That too didnt worked out :(
Anyone having Sample Code,can u please post it here :(

Mohith K M