Hi BD,

I would go the NDK route for generating your sound, but for now you
will have to pass the data back to the java layer to play it, I dont
think the Audio APIs are the NDK yet.

Yes you have noticed you can't play too many at once with AudioTrack.
This is a phone CPU speed issue. You can get a little bit more by
setting a higher Thread priority.

-niko