Hi there!

I have been using the Android documentation for a few days now, and it
is quite good and easy to read.
Apart from that I noticed that I missed something, and now I found out
what it is:
    Examples and comments.

If you look at the PHP documentation (e.g.
http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.substr.php
for the PHP substr() function) you will see many syntax-highlighted
examples and comments by users.

Of course there are examples in the Android documentation, especially
in the Dev Guide category - they just are not at the right place if
one searches the reference for a specific method or functionality.
What do you think about this?

@Google Team: I believe this means more work, but I also believe that
it would improve the reference by all means. Maybe there is a
compromise: The offline reference just contains the examples and
hyperlinks guide to the online documentation for those who are looking
for user comments.

Regards

Marc Reichelt   ||   http://www.marcreichelt.de/