hum, that doesnt work...
When I am using the following code:

Intent intent = new Intent(Intent.ACTION_SEND, null);
intent.putExtra(Intent.EXTRA_STREAM,Uri.parse
(Environment.getExternalStorageDirectory()+"/Ania.jpg"));
intent.setDataAndType(Uri.parse(Environment.getExternalStorageDirectory
()+"/Ania.jpg"), "image/jpeg");
startActivity(Intent.createChooser(intent,"Share a picture or sth"));
AppSettings.NOTIFY_SAVE_OPENED = false;

the only app that doesnt crash is gmail. Unfortunatelly it doesnt send
attachment, only the text part of the e-mail, even though the
attachement is listed before sending.

I guess there has to be solution for this, becouse gallery application
works well with gmail, picasa and twitdroid.

I was trying to pass a direct bitmap data to the EXTRA_STREAM:

Intent intent = new Intent(Intent.ACTION_SEND, null);
Bitmap bm = mDraw.getSnapshot();  //method returning a bitmap
int value[] = new int[bm.getHeight() * bm.getWidth()];
mDraw.getSnapshot().getPixels(value, 0, bm.getWidth(), 0, 0,
bm.getWidth(), bm.getHeight());
intent.putExtra(Intent.EXTRA_STREAM,value);
intent.setType("image/jpeg");
startActivity(Intent.createChooser(intent,"Share a picture or sth"));

but that still doesnt work :(
Anyone can help?

regards
Lukasz Mosdorf