Hi All,

I'm looking to update my app and provide a sharedUserId as part of my
manifest, so that the several apps I have can all nicely look at each
other's private files if necessary. Unfortunately, I've discovered
that adding a sharedUserId where it did not exist before will change
the userId and make me unable to modify current existing files.

Is there a graceful way to handle updating your sharedUserId now that
I need its functionality? Or am I pretty much resigned to requiring
people to uninstall and reinstall my app to be able to do this?