Hi Ajeet,

A quick question, is it possible to accomplish this task in the background with
without harming the present view (that is being displayed) ?
and also sometimes I get illigalArgument Exception for the following statement.

public void onPageFinished(WebView view, String url)
              {
              Picture picture = view.capturePicture();
              Bitmap  b = Bitmap.createBitmap(
picture.getWidth(),picture.getHeight(), Bitmap.Config.ARGB_8888);
            ..
}

Error Log:

E/AndroidRuntime( 1141): Uncaught handler: thread main exiting due to uncaught
exception
E/AndroidRuntime( 1141): java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: width and height
must be > 0
E/AndroidRuntime( 1141):        at android.graphics.Bitmap.nativeCreate(Native
Method)
E/AndroidRuntime( 1141):        at
android.graphics.Bitmap.createBitmap(Bitmap.java:483)
E/AndroidRuntime( 1141):
com.example.myproj.MyActivity$7.onPageFinished(WindRiver_WebHome.java:388)
E/AndroidRuntime( 1141):        at
android.webkit.CallbackProxy.handleMessage(CallbackProxy.java:222)
E/AndroidRuntime( 1141):        at
android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)

this happens frequently around 50% of deployment of the apk on emulator.

Thanks
umesh