I cannot seem to get the selector to work - even inside a normal
view.  is there some trick to getting the selector to work?  I have
google'd for examples and tutorial and looked at --
http://dev.android.com/reference/android/widget/ImageButton.html, but
I cannot get the view to change when I set the focus there.  argh...