Um... hello? Is there anyone who has any idea how to implement a
touchmove event? Anyone, anywhere?

I have looked around the internet and asked on a few different forums,
and got zero response. Zero. Nothing. Not even people telling me to
"RTFM" or what's wrong with my question.

I've tried finding examples, tutorials, and documentation. Is the a
decent FM to R?

Surely the Android developer list would be the place to get advice on
how to get something to work on Android...

Any help would be much appreciated.

*Any* help...