Well, maps.jar is *only* available when using the Google addon. Don't build
using the regular 1.5 if you want maps. Why do you want to do that?

Also consider posting your errors.

R/

On Oct 8, 2009 6:24 AM, "ian" <stilbit...@gmail.com> wrote:

I;ve had no end of build path problems and I am still having them. One
problem I had was that I selected 1.5 instead of Google apis in my
build target and it would not recognize maps.jar on the path.

Last night I scrambled up my build path and am unsure how to restore
it properly. I had one app running properly but while trying to fix
another, messed up everything in the workspace. Now none will compile.

On Oct 8, 1:14 am, Lance Nanek <lna...@gmail.com> wrote: > What problems did
you run into re ...