Machine translation quality varies from good to humorous. A few extra
strings in your code, and the logic to handle them, shouldn't add much
to the download.

Yusuf Saib
Android
·T· · ·Mobile· stick together
The views, opinions and statements in this email are those of the
author solely in their individual capacity, and do not necessarily
represent those of T-Mobile USA, Inc.