Yes but for a file smaller than 1Mb it must not be too burdening to do
on-device.

Got some structures in c language for the video ref and diff frames.

Might write the decode, reverse and encode lib in java if i dont find
one :(

Thanks and do let me know if you find any libs in c or java for this.

R.S