Well, here's some specific feedback on a very serious issue that seems
to have come up:

http://groups.google.com/group/android-developers/browse_thread/thread/c1f4450138843e5a

BOOT_COMPLETED is not being sent to my 1.6 application - worked just
fine in 1.5.

Help.

Richard Schilling
Mobile Operating Systems Engineer