I have a server that sends my android app a session cookie used for
authenticated communication.  I am trying to load a WebView with a URL
pointing to that same server and I'm trying to pass in the session
cookie for authentication.  I am observing that it works
intermittently but I have no idea why.  Below is the code that I'm
using to do this.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

                String myUrl = ""http://mydomain.com/";;
                CookieSyncManager.createInstance(this);
                CookieManager cookieManager = CookieManager.getInstance();
                Cookie sessionCookie =  getCookie();
                if(sessionCookie != null){
                        String cookieString = sessionCookie.getName()
+"="+sessionCookie.getValue()+"; domain="+sessionCookie.getDomain();
                        cookieManager.setCookie(myUrl, cookieString);
                        CookieSyncManager.getInstance().sync();
                }

                WebView webView = (WebView) findViewById(R.id.webview);
                webView.getSettings().setBuiltInZoomControls(true);
                webView.getSettings().setJavaScriptEnabled(true);
                webView.setWebViewClient(new MyWebViewClient());
                webView.loadUrl(myUrl);