we submitted Wheel of Yum (under shopping I think?) ... from the
email:

"Unfortunately, your application was not
selected by Android users as one of the top 20 in its category.

According to the scores submitted by users, your application 'Wheel of
Yum!' ranked in the top 50% of all applications submitted"

no other stats, just like the rest of you. but i should note that we
submitted an app to Facebook's fbFund in 2008 and got absolutely NO
response from anyone. disappointing to not be in top 20, but at least
we got an email this time :)