Alex - thanks for the positive note, appreciate it. :) Indeed I has
the same experience as to the competition in the Education category -
hence why I figured that "Mystic Maggie" would at least make top 20.
Very surprised Vivify Picture didn't make it either - indeed does seem
that voters must have preferred what they have seen before over
originality.

On a side note, Google just sent me a *second* rejection email
identical to the first one 4 minutes ago for the same application?
Anyone else have that happen?