Yes, great job on ProjectINF.. I voted great marks for it, and will
again!

Top 25% for me, but no go.. my app was pretty targeted, so not that
surprised I didn't make it.

"Thank you for developing your Android application 'EventGhost for
Android' and participating in ADC 2. Unfortunately, your application
was not selected by Android users as one of the top 20 in its
category.

According to the scores submitted by users, your application
'EventGhost for Android' ranked in the top 25% of all applications
submitted."