>> When a bug is marked as "FutureRelease" it usually means it will be
>> fixed in the next release at the time the bug is closed.

http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=2263 was marked as
"FutureRelease" @ Mar 21, 2009 so it should be fixed in Android 1.5 -
that was the next version after this date (first SDK released on 13
April 2009).

http://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=2047 was marked as
"FutureRelease" @ Apr 20, 2009 so it should be fixed in Android 1.6 -
that was the next version after this date (released on 15 September
2009).

Tauno