my BroadcastReciver is not getting called from serive ??
my service is running perfectly (as i can seee the log statements in
LogCat)
following is my code

public class ServiceExample extends Service {

        @Override
        public void onCreate() {
                super.onCreate();
                startservice();
        }

        @Override
        public void onDestroy() {
                stopservice();
                super.onDestroy();
        }

        @Override
        public void onStart(Intent intent, int startId) {
                super.onStart(intent, startId);
        }

private void startservice() {
                broadcastReciver = new ABC();      // here my class is there
                intentFilter = new IntentFilter();
                intentFilter.addAction(Intent.ACTION_ANSWER);
                intentFilter.addAction(Intent.ACTION_CALL_BUTTON);
                intentFilter.addAction(Intent.ACTION_DIAL);
                intentFilter.addAction(Intent.ACTION_NEW_OUTGOING_CALL);
                registerReceiver(broadcastReciver, intentFilter);
                broadcastReciver.setOrderedHint(true);
                ....      // here my mussiness logic is there
}
}

public class ABCextends BroadcastReceiver {
        public void onReceive(Context context, Intent intent) {
        TelephonyManager tManager = (TelephonyManager) context
                                .getSystemService(Context.TELEPHONY_SERVICE);
              CallStateListener callStateListener = new
CallStateListener();
                tManager
                                .listen(callStateListener,
PhoneStateListener.LISTEN_CALL_STATE);