Hi,

We have the same problem and tried some things to solve this. We found
out that with different Permissions set the app is visible in the
market for the HTC Tattoo. Here all the permissions we set:

    <uses-permission
android:name="android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION" />
    <uses-permission
android:name="android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION" />
    <uses-permission
android:name="android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE" />
    <uses-permission
android:name="android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE" />
    <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.CAMERA" />
    <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.INTERNET" />
    <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.VIBRATE" />
    <uses-permission
android:name="android.permission.SET_ORIENTATION" />
    <uses-permission
android:name="android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE"/>

We tried different combinations and left different Permissions out.
The following worked fine:

    <uses-permission
android:name="android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION" />
    <uses-permission
android:name="android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION" />
    <uses-permission
android:name="android.permission.SET_ORIENTATION" />
    <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.WAKE_LOCK" />

With the others we have problems. Does someone have any idea why this
could be problem and how to solve this issue.

Thx for your help