Are the devices you want to test on device anywhere?

You can rent a device virtually for approximately $20 bux a hour, this is a
great way to quickly make sure that your app works on a phone.

http://www.deviceanywhere.com/

After 200 to 300 bux, it's probably worth buying the phones to keep in
house.

Tom

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 11:09 PM, SoftwareForMe.com <sa...@softwareforme.com
> wrote:

> We have many phones, but we don't--and probably never will--have all of
> them.
>
> It's frustrating that some phones cannot see our apps in the market, and
> we'd like to know which phones those are.
>
> We'd like to have a simple way to have our app tested on each phone, but at
> this point there's no easy way to do that.
>
> My question is: what would we as developers be willing to do to get these
> needs met? Is there enough demand for someone to buy all possible Android
> devices and charge a nominal fee for these services?
>
> We would pay a small fee to have out app accessed and downloaded on all
> phones--this would give us a report of which phones could access our app. We
> would pay a fee to have a step-by-step test ran on each possible device so
> we could know it worked on that device, at least minimally.
>
> What about the rest of you? Can we encourage someone to provide us this
> service?
>
> --
> Warm regards,
> Scott