Ash wrote:
> We need to buy some phones for android development for our university.
> As it is not for personal use and only for android development for
> students we prefer NO service plan or two year contract. We plan to
> buy few Motorola Droid and HTC G1 initially and other android phones
> in near future.
>
> Can you Please Suggest where can we buy Android phones.

eBay.

Or ADP1/ADP2, though they are more expensive and require an Android
Market account.

Or, if you do not need them to be phones and are willing for a slightly
off-kilter Android environment, use the ARCHOS 5 Android tablet.

Or, Expansys has some unlocked Android devices.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Android App Developer Training: http://commonsware.com/training