Anther rumor I heard was that China Mobile got involved in
blocking Android Market downloading because of their own interest, as
you know, CMCC have their own MMarket, and they share the revenue with
the MMarket app providers, so they definitely don’t want the Ophone
users to download apps from Android Market; But anyway, as I said at
the beginning, it’s only a rumor;
    The 2nd thing I want to bring up is, HTC Hero and Tattoo have both
been released in China(mainland) as well, they are called Dopod A6288/
A3288(OEMed by HTC) here, one of my colleagues just bought a Dopod
A3288, I surprisedly found that there was no Android Market installed
on her phone, have no idea what does that mean to the partnership
between Google and their Chinese partners…

Thx
Wei