Hi all,
I'm getting crazy with screensizes and density. I have 2 questions:
1) if I set largescreens=false and anydensity=false in my app manifest
file, the app appears on the market of the large devices or not? (I
know for smallScreens=false, the market doesn't show the app on small
devices)
2)How can I set up an sdk avd so the  " getDisplayMetrics().density; "
returns 1.5 ? I tried many combinations of densities and skins but it
always returns 1.

Thnks
Salentinux