Hi,

I am using excerpts from this website -
http://www.androidguys.com/2008/07/14/fancy-listviews-part-one/
(under Dynamic) to build my own ListView with 6 list rows. I am doing
the exact same thing, but with a button added to each row. I want to
be able to listen to each button click and take action according to
the position of the button pressed.

I don't know how to use the onClick and Listener in the above case.
Any help would be appreciated. I have posted this question a number of
times but haven't been able to receive a satisfactory reply.

I see that the original post is from Mark Murphy who is an active
member of this group. If I hear from him, nothing like it!

Thanks,

Abhishek