Hi,

I did the following:
Modified frameworks/base/services/java/com/android/server/
KeyInputQueue.java and flashed it to my G1.
Rebuilt
Deployed to the G1
Created a demo test app
Started debugging the demo app from Eclipse with one breakpoint in a
central location in KeyInputQueue.java and another in my main activity
in the demo app.

The debugger stops at the breakpoint located in the activity but
doesn't stop in KeyInputQueue.java although it's executing this row
for sure when i touch the touchscreen.

Did I do anything wrong ?
How can i debug files in the framework like KeyInputQueue.java ? Is it
possible ?

Thanks a lot,
Matan