I am having service inside  a .apk file. I want to automatically start this
service when this package  is downloaded from the browser and installed.  Is
it possible to automatically start the service when the .apk file gets
installed using some special intents.

I am right now using activity and broadcast recievers to start the service .
But however, I would like to start the service automatically when the apk
file gets installed with out writting activity or broadcast recievers.

thanks,