No, I don't mean the comments I wrote for my program. I mean the
comments of other users who rated my application. I just can see the
german comments and every time I want to see other comments, I have to
clear the Market-cache and change the locale on my phone. Is there a
faster way to see comments from other countries?

Greetings, Martin