I have to bump this I have tried every number combination there is and
it doesn't matter what I do the shader looks exactly the same as if
the positions array was set to null.  Can anyone at all get the shader
to look any different in there own projects in the past?  Does it not
work with just 2 colors?  what is going on here, can anyone help
please?