Hello,

I have an application with several Activities.
My A Activity has the Manifest Intent filter parameters: action.MAIN
and category.LAUNCHER. after its being loaded I call Activity B and
finish() A since I don't use it anymore.

After I run my application, go from Activity A to B and press the Home
button, when I relaunch it from the applications menu or from the
Market app for ex.(not by a long press on the Home button), it starts
from the A Activity and do not save its last Activity B.

I definitely know that this is possible to relaunch an application
from its last Activity (some application from the Market do support
it) and I think that this can be determined by the Manifest parameters
but I don't know which one.

does anyone know how to implement it so my application can relaunch
from its last Activity B?

Thanks
ayanir