Hey all,

I was wondering if it was possible to use a RelativeLayout containing
TextViews as a button like object.  My goal here is to not have to
create 2 image button backgrounds (landscape and portrait), usually
this is not much of an issue but the buttons will span the entire
screen and the text will become distorted.

The RelativeLayout will contain 2 textviews and maybe an imageview
also (not sure yet).  So I'm looking to implement some button like
behavior, on focus, on click etc.  All I really need to do here is
modify the background color of the RelativeLayout.

Any pointers on where I should get started?

-theSmith