>Not 100% sure about the earpiece, but you specify a stream when you
>create the AudioTrack and I think a stream encpsulates audio routing
>and volume amongst possibly other things.

>If you set the stream to STREAM_VOICE_CALL it might come through the
>earpiece as this is where a call would be routed, although I guess
>that depends on headsets and stuff.
>Can anyone clarify if I am right?

As for earpiece routing we can route audio to earpiece using
setrouting call in the case of cupcake.In case of ECLAIR you can use
various custom api's provided by android to route it to earpiece
(google it).You need to set the route explicitly to get the audio out
of earpiece or any other place.STREAM_VOICE_CALL will work i think but
not 100% sure.Please check in case you are not getting let me know.