Hello,

I have a similar problem when I open the application from the Market.

if I go from Activity A (LAUNCHER) to B, press Home key and re open
the application from the Home screen icon it come back to Activity B
(the last Activity) as it should.
but, if I open the application from the Market application, it open
Activity A.
what is the difference between these two and how can it always open
from the last Activity no mater how I open the application?

Thanks
ayanir