Hi satish,

What Darshana means is that you need to put you aplication inside the source
code of Android. You need to donwload the source code of Android and put
your application inside it. The file that he told you is the file:

<android_source_code_root>/build/target/product/generic.mk

inside this file, are the sources of the applications that are compiled with
the code of Android.

Regards,

Rogerio