In activity onCreate where all views are set all views sizes are still
0. I need to create an image that depends on sizes on some views.
These views sizes depend on content set at runtime. I didn't find any
overridable in activity that is called AFTER all views have been set
and inflated and their inflated runtime sizes are valid.