The Qualcomm CPU on the Nexus Ond claims to have support for mediaFlo
which is Qualcomm's solution to mobile TV as well as DVB-H, which I
believe is the most widely implemented standard.

1.  What exactly is the support? I think (but would like confirmation)
that this support is the ability for the chip to receive the broadcast
signals.

2.  If the chip has this ability, is there hardware that the phone
manufacturers must add to access the received signal from the chip?

3.  If not more hardware is needed, are there API's which I can use to
access the signal from the chip

Clearly there must also be a software solution to interpret/decode the
signal. There is much 3rd party software which can be added, but if
the hardware is not there, there is no point in pursuing this issue
further. If anyone has this information available, I would appreciate
a reply

Cam