On my mobile, I do NOT have the VerifyError! This is strange. I just
get the Error-Messages from Flurry-Analytics from people, who
downloaded my game in the market, so I think that these error-messages
come from a specific Android OS?

What does it mean that some part of a class failed verification? Which
verification?

Greetings,
Martin