Hello again,

now all works fine with the ListView. I create my own class called
"ListHelper" and add all relevant information for one row in a
List<ListHelper> object:

for(int i=0; i<description.size(); i++)
{
        list.add(new ListHelper("text", "string for image", "second text");
}

and in the viewwrapper class, i set the image resource depending on
the "string for image".

if(getModel(position).getSymbol().equals("right"))
{
        wrapper.getIcon().setImageResource(R.drawable.right);
}
else if //

And the error with my adapter:

i dont handle:

if(getModel(position).getSymbol().equals("left"))
{
        wrapper.getIcon().setImageResource(R.drawable.left);
}
else if....

because i thought, that this is covered with the
ImageView getIcon ()
        {
                if (icon==null)
                        icon = (ImageView)base.findViewById(R.id.left);
                return icon;
        }

Thanks for your help again,
Stefan