Hi all,

I always considered the developper consolel too be just a shameless,
wrote under-a-day, new intern-assignement, we're way behind schedule,
kind of way to put some apps on the market.

For the first two weeks I thought it was normal, then I thought nobody
works on that, then now I know : It's the lamest tool any developper
for any platforms as ever had :S

But as soon as you just see it for what it is, an simple access to the
market for your app, then it's ok. We just have to find others ways to
know what's happening with our apps.

I personnaly use flurry(flurry.com) which gives analytics and I
believe Admob does as well.

Of course if you're on the race to be in the top 25, then it's a real
problem that your downloads are not counted...For others, well, not so
much :D

Yahel