So you suggest that I'll have a pre-define resource which will hold
all the information I need (let's say it is an XML resource) for
creating the external keyboard. This sounds OK.
The only problem is how to query for packages which have this
resource?
I can still create an Activity which have another pre-defined activity-
filter which I can query for.
Is this a reasonable method? Or is there a clearer way (I mean, I
create an activity just for query usages)?

Thanks,
Menny