yidongsoft wrote:
> My code to obtain GPS coordinate works perfect in HTC cells. But I
> find it doesn't work in Moto Droid. I debug it and find eveything
> seems fine. But the coordinate never obtained.

<snip>

> No error message, No fatal return. Every things invoked well, but
> onLocationChanged() never be run, getLastKnownLocation() always return
> null ----- No GPS information get at all. I check all the settings.
> GPS device is opened and every thing is OK. The same code works in my
> HTC magic, G2.

I can tell you that this code works on a DROID:

http://github.com/commonsguy/cw-android/tree/master/Internet/Weather/

as does this code:

http://github.com/commonsguy/cw-android/tree/master/Service/WeatherPlus/

and this code:

http://github.com/commonsguy/cw-advandroid/tree/master/WebView/GeoWeb1/

and this code:

http://github.com/commonsguy/cw-advandroid/tree/master/WebView/GeoWeb2/

In terms of where things may be going wrong in your code, it is
difficult to say. I have managed to write a whole lot of Android code
without having to touch a Looper, so I'd start there.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Android App Developer Training: http://commonsware.com/training