Hi,

I have written an app that programmatically scans for open WiFi
networks and connects to the one that has been hard-coded in the app
code. For e.g., I have a home network, SSID: Abhi and is secured as
WPA-Personal with a Passkey. The passkey for the above network has
been saved within the App, so when it looks for networks the first
time and comes across the SSID 'Abhi', it connects with the passkey.
However, the problem is, once I am done using the connection and
switch WiFi off and back on again, I don't get connected automatically
to 'Abhi' which would happen if I manually add the WiFi network going
into settings and so on.

Can someone help me figure this out?

Thanks,

Abhi