Hello,

If I have an EditText, it shows suggestions of words automatically
when typing.  For example, when I start typing Tra, it suggests words
above the keyboard such as travel, training, etc.  However, if I make
the field an AutoCompleteTextView, I can get it to drop down
suggestions of previously entered values like Trader Joe's.

The problem is the suggestions above the keyboard are gone now so it
makes it more difficult to enter longer names, especially with
multiple words.  Any idea on how to get both to work at the same time?

Thanks,
Steve