Hello, I'm trying to add a contact on the phone memory. The code I'm
using is:

        ContentValues values = new ContentValues();
        values.put(Contacts.People.NAME, "Dummy Contact");
        Uri myUri = getContentResolver().insert(People.CONTENT_URI,
values);
        values.clear();
        values.put(People.Phones.TYPE, People.Phones.TYPE_MOBILE);
        values.put(People.Phones.NUMBER, "9978979");
        getContentResolver().insert(myUri, values);

And I'm getting an error at executing the LAST line. The exception is
called: UnsopportedOperationException. I have added the permission
about writting contacts -> WRITE_CONTACTS and it go on getting this
error. The error is showed at 1593 line of ViewRoot.handelMessage.

What can I do?.

Thank you!